A childcare facility that is trusted by 5,628+ mothers, Rising Medicare is an award-winning hospital that provides all the support you require during pregnancy. From conception to the birth of your baby, we make sure to prepare you in a manner that reduces the jitters and complexities from the process of childbirth.We have gone the extra mile to help mothers prepare for this stimulating time. This helps them know exactly what to expect when they get there. Our preparation for delivery includes counseling, prenatal care, post-delivery care, and gynecologist services, among others. Consult us to better understand each stage of pregnancy, sharpen your skills and make the process even more exciting.
As the time of delivery gets closer, you are both excited and apprehensive at the same time. Being prepared will go a long way in ensuring you have the experience of a lifetime. When to Report To the Hospital
- The onset of labor pains
- Vaginal discharge(watery/blood)
- Markedly reduced fetal movement
Pack your bags one month in advance and keep them ready in your car. Your bags should contain:
- 3 front open loose nighties/loose track pants and shirts
- Sanitary pads
- Disposable panties
- Feeding bras
- Socks & slippers
- Your regular medication (if any) such as inhalers, diabetic medication, etc.
- Camera/ video camera
- 2 Baby towels
- 3 Cotton Baby wraps / Blanket
- 6 Baby dress / jablas / bodysuits / sleepsuits
- Baby nail scissors
- Mittens, socks, cap
- 2 sweaters
Note: The clothes that you buy for your baby should be “newborn” size and not for 0-3 month olds.
Are you ready for the finale?
- Relaxation Exercises During Pregnancy
- Breathing Techniques During Labour
- Am I In Labour?
- Pain Relief During Your Delivery
- What to expect In a C-Section