For an Appointment
+91 7620649549 /+91 7620723030
We are always there to help you.
In an Medical Emergency
- Emergency services are provided round the clock.
- Qualified doctors will asses and stabilize the patient and inform the consultants for further Management.
Admission to Rising Medicare Hospital
- Emergency or a pre-scheduled admission requires that you register at the billing desk.
- In case you want to choose which ward slot you would like to be admitted to, please inform the billing desk prior to admission (Subject to availability).
Resident doctors will follow the instructions given by the consulting doctor. Nursing staff will make periodic rounds to monitor and assess your progress. Nursing care is coordinated with the medical plan recommended by your doctor.
- Cleaning is a priority and we put maximum effort to maintain it at all times
- Smoking, spitting or any act that eventually spoils the cleanliness and hygiene of the hospital premises is strictly prohibited
- Service and treatment are our primary duties
- Tipping the staff with cash or any kind is strictly prohibited
- Please maintain a vigil on your belongings at all times
- The management is not responsible for the loss of your valuables, cash or any other articles
- Complaints and suggestion are welcome and will be acted upon immediately
- Your feedback is more important to us. The feedback form will be given at discharge
Apart from the advance paid initially, additional advances might be required depending on the treatments and stay extension. Please comply with the requirements. Payment accepted in cash /credit/ debit cards only. Cheques payments are not accepted at Rising Medicare Hospital. The management will take care of all processing formalities with the insurance company in case of insurance cardholders. Every in-patient is provided clean and filtered water provision is also available.
- The presence of one attendant is required round the clock for each patient.
- Regular visiting hours are from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Visitors will be allowed only with a visitor card, which is being provided at the time of admission of the patient, one visitor card/pass will allow only 1 visitor.
- No visitor will be allowed in patient premises during non-visiting hrs and without visitor pass or card.
Patients availing cashless hospitalization
- The photo ID card issued by the TPA shall be presented at the time of admission.
- In the absence of the photo ID card, you are required to pay advance as per the hospital policy.
- The Mediclaim desk executive is always being there to help you and explain your details of cashless hospitalization.
Discharge from the hospital
- Discharge is decided upon by senior consultant. At discharge detailed review of treatment, schedule of follow up and care to be taken at home is discussed at length by the doctor in charge.
- Regular discharge timing are 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m on all day expect Sunday discharge timing is 10:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m.
- After regular discharge timing, if the patient wants to discharge, it will be treated as discharge on request or AMA.
For details please contact/call: +91 7620649549 /+91 7620723030
|1||Government insurance co under TPA||AVAILABLE|
|2||Grand health care TPA||AVAILABLE|
|3||Ericsson insurance TPA||AVAILABLE|
|6||Universal sompo TPA||AVAILABLE|
|8||Vidal health insurance TPA||AVAILABLE|
|10||Md India TPA||AVAILABLE|
|11||United health care Parekh TPA||AVAILABLE|
|14||Family health plan TPA||AVAILABLE|
|18||Health India TPA||AVAILABLE|
|19||Park Mediclaim TPA||AVAILABLE|
|21||Health insurance TPA||AVAILABLE|
|23||Good health plan TPA||AVAILABLE|
|26||United health care India TPA||AVAILABLE|
|28||Alankit insurance TPA||AVAILABLE|
|29||Vipul medicrop TPA||AVAILABLE|
|1||Future genarali insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|2||Aditya birla insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|3||Tata Aig health insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|4||HDFC Ergo insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|5||Chola ms insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|6||ICICI Lombard insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|7||Bajaj Allianz insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|8||Religare health insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|9||Star health insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|10||Reliance health insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|11||Max Bupa insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|12||Government insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|13||United health insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|14||The New India insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|15||National insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|16||Oriental insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|
|17||Reliance General insurance ltd||AVAILABLE|
|18||Library Videocon insurance co ltd||AVAILABLE|