Health Tips For Planning for Pregnancy
- Make a Plan and Take Action
- See Your Doctor
- Take 400 Micrograms of Folic Acid Every Day
- Stop Drinking Alcohol, Smoking, and Using Street Drugs
- Avoid Toxic Substances and Environmental Contaminants
- Reach and Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Get Help for Vilience
- Learn Your Family History
- Get Mentally Healthy
- Have a Healthy Pregnancy!
Health Tips For During Pregnancy
- Don’t forget breakfast
- Eat foods with fiber
- Choose healthy snacks
- Take a prenatal vitamin with iron and folic acid every day
- Eat up to 12 ounces a week (2 average meals) of fish or shellfish
- Stay away from soft cheeses and lunch meat
- Limit caffeine and avoid alcohol
Health Tips For Preparation for Delivery
- Take childbirth education classes
- Avoid hospital beds
- Convey your desire of having a normal birth
- Choose a health provider who is into normal childbirth
- Keep a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Let the baby choose the due date
- Avoid childbirth horror stories
- Avoid ultrasound during the last month
- Sleep adequately
Health Tips For New Born Babies
- Stick with breast milk or formula
- Feed your newborn on cue
- Consider vitamin D supplements
- Expect variations in your newborn’s eating patterns
- Trust your instincts — and your newborn’s
- Consider each feeding a time to bond with your newborn
- Know when to ask for help
Health Tips For Orthopedic
- Eating right is the key
- Staying active through physical activity
- Precautionary measures
- Adopt Healthy Habits
- Clothes and Footwear
Health Tips For Spine
- Let your spine really rest while sleeping.
- Exercise your core to strengthen abs and back muscles.
- Your shoes need to support your spine.
- Enjoy the benefits of massage.
- Practice good ergonomics while sitting—and limit total sitting time.
Health Tips For Dental Care
- Brush and Floss Twice a Day
- Drink Lots of Water
- Avoid Sugary Foods
- Get Regular Calcium and Vitamin D
- See A Dentist Every 6 Months
Health Tips For Cancer Patient
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Be physically active.
- Eat a healthy diet, with an emphasis on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Take care of your emotional health.
- Get recommended cancer screenings.
Health Tips For Gastroenterology
- Eat a High-Fiber Diet.
- Limit Fatty Foods
- Take More Time to Chew.
- Incorporate Probiotics into your Diet
- Stay Hydrated
- Exercise Regularly
- Eat at the Right Time
- Manage Stress
Health Tips For ENT
- Avoid smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke.
- If you have seasonal allergies or ongoing allergic reactions to dust, molds, or pet dander, you’re more likely to develop a sore throat than people who don’t have allergies.
- Avoid exposure to chemical irritants. Particles in the air from the burning of fossil fuels, as well as common household chemicals, can cause throat irritation.
- If you experience frequent sinus infections or have chronic post nasal drip, drainage from your nose or sinuses can cause throat irritation as well. Rinsing the nose with salt water may help decrease this drainage.
- Maintain good hygiene. Do not share napkins, towels, and utensils with an infected person. Wash your hands regularly with soap or a sanitizing gel for at least 10 – 15 seconds.
- If you have reduced immunity (from HIV or diabetes, steroid treatment or chemotherapy, a poor diet, or extreme fatigue, for examples), you may be more susceptible to infections in general.